CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

June 6, 2009

Let me introduce you to a friend ...



Do you remember when I told you about the art piece I had commissioned for my husband's return from Iraq?

I had so many people asking for the artist's contact info and as an avid supporter of military spouses I was happy to pass it along. Well, ask no more, my friends, because now the artist Maria, has her own blog as well as a Esty shop! Now you can explore her beautiful art without waiting!

Well, I am am off to explore more of her work!

Until our next cup of tea ...

4 Tea Party Guest:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Thank you for posting about your piece and linking back to me :) I can not wait to see the tea cup matted and framed! Let me know when you do. you will be entered in the chance for the eagle, 4 times :o)
1. for commenting
2. for following
3. for writing about this giveaway on your military blog
4. for writing about this giveaway on your arts and crafts one

It is so great to reconnect! ...to meet you first as a customer...but forever a friend!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Thanks for sharing this info, I'm headed to check her out.
Molly

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Help! I have been trying to email you, but think they are floating around out there! Please email me a quick "here is my email..." to mgbotelho21@gmail.com

I blame the computer again :o)
Thanks so much!
Maria

Karie said...

Very cool. :)