CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

May 12, 2009

So Says the Sarge: A Cross Country Trek ...

These past few weeks have been crazy busy. I feel so tired. After driving from Louisiana to Georgia, we got to do it all over this weekend as we trekked from Georgia to Houston and back for my Uncle Gordon and Aunt Mindy's wedding. It was a great time, but the 16 hour trip (one-way) took its toll and I am exhausted. However, Mommy did take a few pictures along the drive ...

Taking a picture with mommy while waiting for daddy at the bank ...



Telling daddy secrets ...



Mommy's new haircut and color ...



I was helping Daddy drive ...



Mommy will post more later, but she's still trying to get all the laundry done.

Time to go, I think I hear Mommy getting ready for bed and I have to get a good spot ...

5 Tea Party Guest:

ancient one said...

Cute, cute post... Love it!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

So cute, and yes that is along tiring trip.
Hope you get rested soon.
Molly

lime said...

that's a heck of a lot of driving. glad it went well. that dog is just a hoot. love the one where he's telling secrets. your new do is adorable too. :)

Vee said...

Sweet post...it's so nice of Sarge to help you out. I love the new cut...love the bangs...fresh and sassy!

Anonymous said...

You look like a great traveler Sarge!