CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

June 6, 2007

Happiness is spelled F-A-M-I-L-Y



Here is our latest "family picture". See how helpful Sgt. Major is? He's helping daddy get something off his face. Anyway, I really am bummed tonight, I have the creative vibes going but it has been such a long, overwhelming day at work that I just don't have the energy to write in cohesive sentences. Anyway, I am working on two commentaries for work, so I'll post them here for comments, when I get them done. It tends to make me feel better when I get the edits back with red ink everywhere and you guys have left positive feedback. The problem with commentaries is that I have to do them in my free time so I tend to go back and forth changing things when I restart, so they tend to have more edits than articles I write from start to finish in one sitting. Later, I'm off for some R&R.

6 Tea Party Guest:

Carla said...

cute pic!! Sgt. Major is adorable :)

lime said...

LOL, that pic is too funny! *sluuuuurp

stitcherw said...

For some reason the picture did't come up for me. :(
Sue

stitcherw said...

Your picture was working today for me, very cute. :)
Sue

Anonymous said...

Just nothing like a dog tongue for cleaning!!!!!! Too cute!

Meari said...

LOL, great family pic!