CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

June 5, 2007

I wanna be on the D-List!


I love Kathy Griffin. Know I know that some of you may be scratching your head because she is openly against the war and I am a military spouse, but there is one thing different about Kathy than other anti-war celebs ... she still ACTIVELY supports the troops. She have been overseas multiple times to entertain them and that gets her points in my book.
I love her show, My Life on the D-List and I am anxiously awaiting her season premiere on Bravo. The channel has been running past shows leading up to it and I admit it ... I am skipping my workout to watch. There is also a new stand up show that I am anxious to see 'cause she makes fun of Lindsey Lohan! Can't wait!

2 Tea Party Guest:

lime said...

well that is indeed noteworthy that she actively supports the troops even though she opposes the war. good for her. i am glad to hear that.

stitcherw said...

To bad more people can't seperate the two, you can be anti-war and still be for and support the troops. Good for her for going over there, they deserve all the encouragement and attention they can get.
Sue