CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

June 2, 2007

Tea Time: Look what I got!


I mentioned that when we were in New Braunfels for vacation I got a teacup, but I forgot to post a pic ... so here it is! I love the unique shape of both the cup and saucer as well as the deeper saucer compared to traditional saucers. What do you think?

4 Tea Party Guest:

stitcherw said...

Very pretty, the shape of the saucer and cup kind of reminds me of flower petals.
Sue

lime said...

very pretty. my only question is whether or not the odd shape makes it dribble on you.

Darla said...

That cup and saucer are so pretty. Is it old or maybe a reproduction of something old?

A long time ago saucers were deeper than they are now and people actually poured the tea into the saucer and drank from there. Not sure why.

Darla

Meari said...

Very pretty!