CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

October 7, 2011

Special Salute

Hello fellow bloggers! I know it's been a few days since I last posted, and I actully am working on getting up some posts from our recent road trip. In the meantime, I didn't want to forget to share a project I've been working on the past few weeks!

A few weeks ago I posted a tribute to my grandmother's battle with breast cancer ... while inspired, it also gave me another idea. So with permission from the designer and a little color change I completed a Triple Tribute to my military husband and two grandfathers who also served in the military. This is actually the first post I think that will be cross-posted on all 3 of my blogs!




designed by:Artecy Cross Stitch
Pattern found at: Artecy' Cross Stitch Free Patterns

Stitched:
September/October 2011

Material:
(Ribbon towel) Charles Craft cotton ShowCase Towels with a
rectangular 14-count Aida panel
(Army towel) Charles Craft cotton HomeDecor Towels with a
14-count Aida panel insert
(bookmarker) Charles Craft cotton 18-count bookmark with lace-trimmed

Floss:
DMC 743 (yellow); DMC 742 (gold)



0 Tea Party Guest: