CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

October 9, 2010

Another Month Zooms By in a Blink

I can't believe it. Our lil Monkey is 8-months-old today! Hubby says that it's not a "birthday" so I guess its his 8-month anniversary!







Happy 8 months lil man!


5 Tea Party Guest:

ancient one said...

He is really growing. So cute!! I love your updates on Jamie!

Vee said...

Fun to see Jamie grow by leaps and bounds. Today, he really looks like both his parents!

Meari said...

Little man is right! He's growing so fast.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

He is really growing sooo fast! Such a cutie!

Blessings & Aloha!
After returning from our visit with family, it was straight to work, but I had yesterday and today off from work, so I hope to get caught up on some blog reading. I did draw names and I just wanted to let you know-in appreciation to those that left comments but were not drawn, I am also offering 10% off of one order…I would have liked to do more free or 20% off, but especially with it this close to Christmas, I could not manage to get them done in time..but want to be sure that no one was left out. Please leave a comment to let me know if you are interested.

Sue said...

Michelle,
I am still playing catch up with my visits. Jamie is an adorable little boy. And it looks like even Sgt. Major is doing ok with all of this baby business.
Wonderful pictures.
Hugs my friend,
Sue