CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

February 10, 2010

And the newest addition has arrived!


Just a quick note to say:

"Welcome Baby George James III" affectionately known as "Jamie". He was born Feb. 9 @ 12:49 p.m. via c-section and weighed 7 lbs, 9 oz. and was 18.5-inches long.

Both Jamie and I are doing o.k., I'm just getting used to the pain and limits, while he enjoys sleeping!


(First diaper change by Daddy and Grammie. He tried to christen them, but they were too fast and he just got the blanket!)


8 Tea Party Guest:

Donna said...

He's beautiful :)

Expat Girl said...

Aw congratulations, he's gorgeous!

Vee said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you and your family. He is one beautiful boy. I'll be thinking of you and praying that your recovery goes very well. Thank goodness that your mom is there with you, too. Again, hearty congratulations!

Cheryl said...

That's great news. He's lovely! Congratulations

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

AW!!!! I have been working full time and crazy with trying to keep up witih another blogger's Valentine's blog hop for a week of daily posts! So havent really done much blog reading at all! But I am sooooo glad I took a peek over here (since I added George's Texas drawing on my most recent post and am linking back to yours).

Jamie is soooo beautiful! Seriously a sweet little face! You just wanta squeeze his cheeks, just looking at his picture! He looks like he has a lot of hair peeking out from his little blue beanie! He was big! And you are so petite! It is so good to hear that you all are doing well!

Blessings dear friend!

ancient one said...

Yay... your baby got here same day as my grandson's baby...

You have a beautiful son... Take care of yourself and enjoy this precious bundle of joy...

Meari said...

Congratulations!!! He's adorable.

lime said...

congratulations and welcome to your sweet litltle boy