CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

October 26, 2009

6 months down, 3 more to go until we can hold him in our arms ...

I finally got the chance to scan the latest ultrasound pictures and wanted to share them with you. It has been a flurry of activity here. The movers arrive on Wednesday and I am NOWHERE near ready, but somehow I always manage to make it. We leave next Wednesday and from there will be heading to see our family! We are so excited to see everyone. Making an agenda keeps me from going insane with so many to visit, and now that the preganancy brain is fully activated, my dayplanner has become the Holy Grail! Hopefully we can fit everyone in.

The ultrasound was Oct. 15 and Baby Jamie weighed in at 1 lb. 5 oz. (though I'm sure he's sailed passed that now!) He was nearly 11 inches long, so he's getting bigger (though I am maintaining!) All the test came back fine and despite my risk factors for gestational diabetes, I am nowhere near that diagnosis (thanks to my love of fresh fruit!) His heartbeat is about 150 beats per minute and sounds strong! About three weeks ago he reached the point where he can now taste what I am eating, so that means that he's getting a little variety and has a better chance of favoring foods I eat during this period, so I'm still munching on fruits and veggies, and hoping that we don't have food wars about eating his veggies later on! His kicks are much stronger now, some reach the point of stopping me in my tracks and we are excited that soon George will be able to feel him.


Look at that precious little face!



Record of his heartbeat ...



The tech thought I'd like a picture of him kicking ... no picture needed, I feel like a trampoline!



He's very proud of his "ahem" toy!


Until our next cup of tea ...

9 Tea Party Guest:

Sue said...

Michelle,
He is going to be a wonderful and very happy little boy. How blessed you must feel. Please take good care of yourself, ok? God's blessings during your move.
Hugs my friend,
Sue

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

AW!!! It sounds like everything is going well :o) Where are you all moving to?

And you are dong great with what you are eating... You will need to share a recent shot of your baby bump :o) I am sure you are looking too cute!

I love the ultrasound photos! Isnt that amazing how much you can see of your baby boy?

so good to hear that you are in great health!

Blessings & Aloha!

ancient one said...

Just reading your post get me so excited.. My grandson's wife posted a video on facebook of our baby... and I just melted... your photos affected me the same way... I just love babies... I love that you are eating fruits and veggies...

ABW said...

He's beautiful!!!! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going...for me, lol. You're on the home stretch! How far will you be from Disney, I think I need to take the kids there when Chris deploys!

lime said...

glad to hear all is going well!

stitcherw said...

Glad things are going so well. George will love it when he can feel the kicking, makes it even more real.
Sue

ABW said...

Junior got out of the bath the other day and was proud to show me his peni$ and his peni$' brain. I don't know where they come up with this stuff, it must be ingrained in that Y chromosome?

The Teacup Cottage said...

OMG! ABW that so sounds like him! Too funny! I am excited/anxious to see what out little boy comes up with ... they are so out in left field sometimes! Little boys are so funny in their thought process. I promise to document these moments for when he is a teen!

Meari said...

Thanks for sharing the ultrasound pics. What an exciting time for you!