CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

November 24, 2009

So you were all right!

O.k. to my dear blogging friends who told me these last few months of pregnancy accompanied with a move and drive across the nation for a baby shower and time with out families would make me lose my sanity ... well, you were right. I also lost track of time from switching time zones, feel "icky" because I haven't been able to stay on my healthy eating regime (I NEED MORE FRUIT), and have a million (o.k. a few) half written posts.

I promise I will get back on track. There is so much I want to tell you ... especially about the baby shower (and how the heck we managed to get everything home from Houston to Miami!)

Well, we're off to get food and truck inspected and stop by my FIL's plot at the cemetary. Hope everyone has a good day and I promise, I'll return soon!

Until our next cup of tea ...

5 Tea Party Guest:

Meari said...

I hope you regain your sanity and feel better soon.

Sue said...

Hi Michelle,
It's so good to see you post again - we all figured you would be doing that sooner or later. I hope you feel better soon, that you get LOTS of rest, and most of all that you enjoy your new home. Soon that baby will be here (there:) and if you think spare time is scarce now, just you wait til he arrives. How is SGT Major doing?
Bless you my friend and please get lots of rest, ok?
Hugs,
Sue

ancient one said...

Glad you are back... you need to take care of yourself some now...

stitcherw said...

Glad to hear you're hanging in there. You've got so much going on, make sure you make time to rest too. Looking forward to hearing more about the shower.
Sue

lime said...

yikes, hoep yo uhave a chance to rest and breathe soon before the baby comes.