CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 31, 2009

A promise to be better ...

O.k. This is my promise to be a better blogger friend! With the move, finishing my masters and then getting pregnant, I admit that I have not had as much time as I'd like to read other blogs or blog myself, but I promise to be better.

Now that I am in "mommy" mode I think I have come up with a system to accomplish this. Each time I post on one of my blogs (this one or The Teacup Collector's Cottage (Craft, Collection and Home Blog) I will put a colored star on my calendar (a different color for each blog.) My goal is also to visit the blogs on my sidebar weekly. Each week I visit each blog I'll put a different colored start on my calendar. (If I missed you, please let me know. As I get comments I will check to make sure you are on the list.)

I think this way I will be able to see at a glance how I'm doing. Isn't it a bit sad though that I have to revert to the system parents use to get their kids to do chores? I promise it's not a chore, my days seems to run together now that we prepare for ANOTHER move and the baby. I've already done two posts in two day on this blog, so the system must be working!

I hope everyone has a great week!

Until our next cup of tea ...

4 Tea Party Guest:

ancient one said...

Blogging shouldn't become a chore...LOL just have fun with it...none of us get around to everyone each week... (I don't think... I know I don't...LOL) Just keep us up to date with the baby... you can tell where my interest is...LOL I love babies!!

liberal army wife said...

hope you drop by. mommy brain is fun...

LAW

Vee said...

You'd make a great teacher! Congrats on having a little boy...very exciting!

Sue said...

Oh my...I won't even talk about how long it's been since I've visited here or any of my favorite blogs, to be quite honest. We will be leaving CO next week for a trip back to Buffalo to see our son and his daughter so my chances of being good at this for the next few weeks are NOT good. We are fortunate in that all we have to do is pack up a few breakable knick knacks, put the cooler in the back of the truck and hook up the 5th wheel and go. You sure don't have to explain to us why you've been so busy...but it is good to see so many happy things going on in your life.
Take care and many blessings my friend.
Hugs,
Sue
I am so happy to see how well you are feeling and that you've been shopping for baby things - nice that George is interested too.
Take care my friend