CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

October 12, 2008

A trip down memory lane

For those long-time blogger friends, you have know me as Rose Michelle, but have switched to "Spanish Princess" as a reminder of a memory of childhood playtime at my grandmother's when I played with her silver teaset and pretended to be a Spanish Princess in a faraway land.

I've also restarted my second blog, The Teacup Collector's Cottage. Some of my longtime readers may have seen it before, but a few years ago, I'd reached a very busy time in my life and deleted it. My original goal on this one was military life, but some home and crafts found their way here after that one was closed. But there are so many things that I am looking forward to doing and I don't want to combine the two here. It is still in the beginning stages and will see some changes over the next few weeks/months, but I am very excited about it.

Until our next cup of tea ...

4 Tea Party Guest:

stitcherw said...

Good luck with getting your second blog going again. You seem to have so much going at times that I know you have more than enough to keep them populated, however, watch that the time commitment with keeping up with two blogs doesn't begin to overwhelm you. Looking forward to seeing what all you have to post.
Sue

lime said...

it's a lovely way to remember your grandma.

those pieces of art you had done for george are terrific. the second one is really clever.

also wanted to thank you for taking time to leave a birthday greeting for me. :)

Sheila said...

I'll look forward to reading your second blog.
The art you had done for George is great, very unique. It's so nice to see something different.
xx

Alice said...

Good luck with your new-old blog, Spanish Princess. :) I love that sweet name.