CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

February 19, 2008

The Wait is Over ...



It finally arrived. It was delivered to the unit's mailroom, so I had to wait for the clerk to arrive. I had some "friends" on the inside (thanks 1SG) so I got the call when she arrived from her mail pickup. The first package was waiting for me, the second I had to wait until after lunch for it to be delivered. The first was the chocolates, the second the flowers. I had never recieved flowers in a box, well never recieved them in any form via mail, but I always thought it was so romantic for a complete stranger to deliver you flowers fron your true love.

So I sent him an email of course, welling him I got it, but will have to wait until he calls to tell him. I'm trying to eat them slowly, and am saving one box for when he gets home so we can share it together. I must get mushy and say once again, I am the luckiest girl in the world.



And lastly, what would Valentine's Day during a deployment be without a little patriotism ...



Until our next cup of tea ...

5 Tea Party Guest:

Anonymous said...

Yay that it arrived!!! :)

Sue said...

Oh my!
How beautiful and yummy too. Such a nice idea about saving a box of chocolates for when George comes home. I think that I have only received flowers in a box once in my whole life (not counting the flowers for the wedding party that arrived in a box on the day our kids got married). Enjoy that chocolate - prayers being spoken for you and your true love.
Hugs,
Sue

ABW said...

They are beautiful!!! The chocolate looks good. I'm sending Gunner over for lessons on how to buy things for each holiday, lol.

lime said...

yippe, worth the wait i reckon ;)

nikki said...

pretty flowers