CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

November 4, 2007

Friendship

True, non-judgemental, there with out question friendship is hard to find ... a lesson I've learned the hard way in recent months. But if you've the blessing of finding it, treasure it, because it is a priceless gift. Check out what my girl Lime has to say about friendship and life in general. She always leaves me pondering ...

Until our next cup of tea ...

2 Tea Party Guest:

lime said...

dangit, ya got me blushing now, girl.

i'm sorry you had to learn things the hard way, but i do so hope that in the process you found some of those true friends.

Darla said...

Isn't Mexican pottery great? I love the rich colors.

I've stopped by to say hi a few times over the past weeks but for some reason couldn't leave a message. Looks like I can talk to you now. Yay!

Darla