CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

November 3, 2007

What a "handsome devil"


I couldn't believe that Sgt. Major's devil costume from 2004 still fit. He had a little bit more bum hanging out, but it worked! He loved seeing all the kids.

4 Tea Party Guest:

lime said...

LOL, he looks less than thrilled to be wearing it.

Alice said...

Oh, he's way too sweet to be a devil! I notice that he doesn't have those real heavy nose wrinkles that some bulldogs do. My Seamus doesn't either. I understand they are difficult to keep clean so I'm glad he's just as he is.

Kimmie said...

Awwwwwww....to frickin' cute!!

smilnsigh said...

Awwwww, there's my favorite doggie again. All dressed up. And not really liking it either. -giggles-

We could never have a dog, since our daughter is very allergic. If we had a dog, she's never be able to come in the house again. Anyway, the only other doggies who hold a candle to your Sgt. Major are... rescued greyhounds. I so love them. Especially since they _are_ rescued. :-)

Mari-Nanci
P.S. Guess my link isn't working. It is to another blog of mine, where I have an entry on this topic... http://photoscitymine.blogspot.com/2007/11/rescued.html

Mari-Nanci