CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

November 6, 2007

Cup of tea ... a tiny one any way



Remember a few posts back when I said I picked up another tea cup? Well, I finally got around to taking a picture of it this weekend and a few more days to actually post it. I said it was a miniature tea cup, but to show just how tiny it is, here is a picture of it next to the tea cup I got in Mexico in December.



I noticed when looking at the Mexican tea cups that unlike most the design is not centered with the handle on the left, they are centered in the middle of the cup. I don't know if they are all like that or just the ones local to the Cancun/Playa del Carmen area.

7 Tea Party Guest:

lime said...

oh i like these cups. they are my kind of style, a little sturdy looking and kind of funky design. love the colors.

Alice said...

I love both cups. You can really tell that they are hand painted which is wonderful. The colors are so pretty.

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

That is tiny! Its lovely

smilnsigh said...

Hi Hon, how are you doing? Busy with deployment coming soon, I know. What a silly question, hu?

Mari-Nanci

kari and kijsa said...

What wonderful tea cups! We hopped over here in honor of Veteran's Day, and to say thank you to you and your husband for the sacrifices you have made for our country!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Darla said...

Hi Michelle, just thinking of you and your husband. I linked you on my blog today in my Veteran's Day post.

Darla