CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

October 19, 2007

Fun in the sun ...vacation not over

We're back from our vacation in Mexico and it was SO MUCH FUN! We're still on block leave and over the next few days I'll highlight our six days of fun in the sun with photos, but tonight I am exhausted. We just got back to the sates two hours ago so after I play with the puppy and unpack, it's nite-nite for me. I'll try stop by your blogs over the next few days.
But until then ... viva la Mexico!

4 Tea Party Guest:

ABW said...

Gorgeous picture! Maybe we need to go there next!

Can't wait to hear about your adventures down south.

Cheryl said...

Glad you had a good time! Love that picture

lime said...

sounds like you had a great time. rest up and fill us in when you're ready.

Grimstarr said...

Spoken like a true Mexican! LOL Welcome back sugar. Get rested and I'll catch up with you later.
TG