CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

September 30, 2007

Spoke too soon ...

Yesterday when George and I took the puppy to the mailbox there was a package waiting for me. Dee, an online cross stitching buddy (and enabler) had sent me a cross stitch book with tea samplers and other stuff. The LOVE sampler in the upper left corner (click on pic for larger view) is my favorite. I think I am going to redo the colors and make it for the kitchen (which is rose and burgandy).

2 Tea Party Guest:

Grimstarr said...

Ooooooooh! Aaaaaaaah! Pretty! Gonna bring them by and show them off? Oh and, yeah, I volunteered to take all my shit down from work before they told me to. I just didn't wanna get into the hassle of it. It sucks that we have to do that when we are really exposing more people to the online edition of our paper, but thus sayeth Lord Jag. Sorry babe. Talk to you later.
TG

Cheryl said...

Oh wow, great gift from Dee!! Cant wait to see you stitch this one.