CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 16, 2007

What a goofy guy!

Recently our television broke. At Christmas we were going to get a big screen TV since that is what George wanted and after bing in Afghanistan for a year, I wasn't going to tell him what to do with his money. So my father-in-law came to visit and picked up the one George had picked out from a store in Houston. Well I guess no one told Sgt. Major because he thought Grandpa brought him a new box. This is what has been sitting in my livingroom for two weeks now!



He loves to watch us through the holes in the side and sometimes all you see is his nose sticking through. What a goober!

7 Tea Party Guest:

Mrs H said...

What a good dog.

Mrs H said...

oops meant cute, although I'm sure he's good too

lime said...

we need a picture of the nose poke angle ;)

ABW said...

too funny. I bought one of those thick memory foam mattress pads and it came from overstock in this HUGE box. My kids like to sit in it and hang out. They do say dogs are like children...

Cheryl said...

LOL cute picture.
Hope you get all your card problems sorted, sounds a nightmare.
You asked about Dollhouse? The designer is Brightneedle

smilnsigh said...

I know cats love boxes, but never knew a doggie does too. So cute!!!

Mari-Nanci

Meari said...

LOL, what a great pic! Silly doggie!!