CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

July 22, 2007

Busy week, but nothing to report

Well it has been a busy week for me, but I found time to stop by most of the blogs on my list and found a few new ones. However, there is little to report. So in exchange I give you a few words from Sgt. Major ...


"This is my good side. Don't laugh. This is my serious face."


"Look Ma! No hands!"


"A few licks a day, keeps Mommy o.k."


"Beer and bones ... that's all I want!"


"Where'd it go? I couldn't have drank them ALL!"

4 Tea Party Guest:

Grimstarr said...

LMAO! Yeah ... beer and bones are all I want, too. I might see you tomorrow or might not ... I'm thinking about calling in. I dunno. Still a little wonky after last week. Talk to you later.
TG

Cheryl said...

LOL, love these pictures!!

LoveMyTanker said...

Too cute for words!!

stitcherw said...

Cute pictures, and wonderful captions.
Sue