CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

June 30, 2007

Treated like a princess ...

Well I am feeling better, it hurts to talk, but George is taking amazing care of me. He set up a "station" for me at the end of the couch, with my computer, cell phone, digital organizer, camera, drinks, pudding, applesaucer, etc. (I can only eat soft stuff for a few days.) He even patiently watch craft shows with me yesterday, until I told him he could watch what he wanted because I couldn't stay awake. George made sure I had my blanket, which has a long story behind it. I'll have to post the story of my blanket later, but I have had that thing for as long as I can remember. As you can see, Sgt. Major got jealous that I had "his" spot on the couch and invaded when I got up early this morning.



I did feel good enough to work on a stitching project today. Here is the beginning, I'll post what I get done over the next two days.


Freebie Floral Scissor Case, by Ellen Maurer-Stroh
Kitted as gift by: Donna in Edmonton


All in all, I'm doing better than I thought. Everyone had me convinced that I would be in immense pain, but for now I'm good. I am only taking one pain pill instead of two, because I rarely take any meds, even Bayer, so I need smaller doses. I took two yesterday, shortly after coming home and I couldn't keep my eyes open for longer than half an hour.

Well back to stitching, I'll post more later.

4 Tea Party Guest:

lime said...

glad you're doing well and george is taking good care of you.

Cheryl said...

Glad things are ok! Great chance to sit and stitch! Take it easy

stitcherw said...

I'm glad that you are starting to feel a little better and that things are going ok. Your floral case looks like it will be lovely, pretty colors.
Sue

Meari said...

Glad you're feeling better. The scissor case looks pretty. Looking forward to seeing it finished.