CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

June 29, 2007

Survived!

I'm home. George said it only took about a half hour. I still can't move my jaw, but the pain should arrive in about an hour. The doc said a few pieces of the root broke off and my gums should grow over them. Worst scenario would be in about 4-5 years they could bother me but he'd remove them for free.
The puppy is crazy- I think it's all the blood, my mouth is just dripping, but George set me us a little station in the living room with TV, computer and my "sick blanket". More updates later ...

3 Tea Party Guest:

Meari said...

That's no fun. Years ago, I had two pulled and then a few years later, I had to have two surgically removed because they hadn't broke the gumline and were growing horizontally. I hope you recover soon.

lime said...

yikes....sounds less than fun. rest up, feel better soon, and hey blog under the influence, it's fun ;)

Kimmie said...

I had jaw surgery when I was 14....had my wisdom teeth pulled two years later. The wisdom teeth didn't seem like a big deal then. LOL