CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

February 19, 2007

Valentine's Day surprise

This is what my dear husband surprised me with for Valentine's Day. Actually he brought home a bottle of wine and a big box of chocolates which was the best present ever for me (Limey, you understand this excitement better than anyone.) As I tore into the chocolates, he asked, "Do you want your Valentine's present?"
"What! There's more than chocolate ..." Yep! They were absolutely beautiful, unfortunately, we learned later that night that the back clasp on one was broken. SO before meeting friends for dinner the next night we exchanged them for these ...

Either way, my honey did good. I wore them all weekend. Even in a pair of sweats! (They brough the sweat pants and shirt to a whole new level of cool!) Hope everyone else's was equally as special!

4 Tea Party Guest:

LoveMyTanker said...

How very sweet! Enjoy your beautiful earrings!!

lime said...

ooooh chocolate? did yousay chocolate? he did very good. what a sweetie you have.

Meari said...

Chocolate and earrings! How great is that?!

Jamie said...

Hey I found your blog through Stitching Bloggers on Yahoo. I think special items should be worn all the time, even with sweatpants! Rock on. I look forward to reading more!