CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

February 15, 2007

MIA, but I'm back

O.k. all (hangs head in shame). I have been AWOL for a while, but looking at around it looks likes I'm not the only one as Tommy Gunn, Lime, and Semus all posted their regrets in the past few weeks for not being around much. I guess life is catching up with us all.
I do have some things to post, Valentine's gift, update on craft projects and what going on in life in general. I promise I'll get to it. I've had a little time for blog browsing and left messages on some of your blogs, but haven't had as much time as I'd like.
I'm also updating my blog. This new blogger is driving me CRAZY and I can't get any of my own pictures to show up in the background, so it's a slow, trial-and-error process.
But I am back and when I get pics and posts ready, I'll be back. Don't go far ...

2 Tea Party Guest:

lime said...

welcome back....now can ya tell tommy to manage to squeak out one a week anyway? lol.

hugs!

stitcherw said...

Yup, life does tend to get in the way of blogging at times. Good luck figuring out the new blogger, don't let it get you to frustrated.
Sue