CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 23, 2006

Life is good, but still missing important piece

Hi all! Not much going on. I thought that I'd write a post about nothing at all. I'm sitting here is bed, trying hard not to fall asleep before giving Sgt. Major his meds. Poor guys allergies are so bad, that missing one dose could set him back for days. He scratches his face so bad, it looks like he got into a fight with a bobcat.
He is currently rolling around on the bed, a favorite pastime for him. I'll have to take some pictures and post them, its a riot.
I'm watching CSI:NY, a favorite because it has Gary Sinise. He is one of my top favorite actors. He is so versatile and I love when he plays serious part, like CSI:NY.
Tomorrow is our long day, production at a newspaper is always hectic, but tomorrow we will be down one boss. Our second in command will be in charge for the first time, but I don't expect too much difference other than taking longer. I have to do Polk People, tomorrow on top of it. It's when we ask a "man on the street" question. I really hate it because I feel like I'm harassing people. I asked Tommy Gunn if he'd like to do it and he declined to rescue a damsel in distress but jokes on him, he has to do it next week.
It has been a busy week for me so I am really looking forward to Friday. Things will be slow and I think I'm going to take an early lunch and try the morning water aerobics class. A few friends started two weeks ago and love it, so I may start going in the afternoons on Tuesday and Thursday. I'm trying to vary my aerobic workout so I don't get bored. I've already lost nearly 20 lbs. Since George left and have some more to go. I actually like working out when I am in shape.
I really miss George. I have the opportunity to try some new areas of media at work (television) and it would really be nice if he were here to share it with.
Well I guess I'll go for now. I guess even in writing I can ramble. It's bed time and I've been out since 5:45 a.m. It catching up with me ...

0 Tea Party Guest: