CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 25, 2006

A day at the museum

Last weekend I went to the Lake Charles Children's Museum for a future article in the entertainment section of the newspaper. I asked a friend if she would like to go and bring her kids. We had a crazy fun time. There was a children's news desk so of course I had to try it out. Unfortunately it only made me realize how short I am since I fit almost perfect. This was only the beginning of the day ...
I had a cowboy moment after shopping at a grocery store with carts 2-feet tall. Their produce was so fresh ...

I also spent time on a drum set rocking out to Rub-a-Dub-Dub. It was a breakout performance that is sure to lead to multiple gigs and some music award nominations. I think I might spend some time in the recording studio, I still have time to make a slammin' Christmas album.
There was also a drum that tapped out my heartbeat. A bit erratic, but hey it had a good tune.


My favorite part was the trick mirror. Once I realized it made me looked taller and skinnier, I went crazy taking pictures. I had nearly 15 before my friend managed to take the camera away from me.

There was also an this whisper wall that was a parabola shaped disc about 10-feet in diameter. When you spoke into one a person in front of the other one on the opposite end of the room could hear you as if you were standing over their shoulder. It was amazingly fun. I would definitely recommend it to anyone in the area. Oh, and you can bring the kids if you want ...

0 Tea Party Guest: