CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

April 20, 2006

Craft Corner: Recent work


This is a project I am most proud of> I have been working on it since Fall 2002 and have restarted once. I am so close to being finished, but dread the finishing backstitch work, so that is probably the main reason I am not moving faster. I told my husband I would finish it during the deployment and he said, "Which deployment?" Funny man! I hope to have it finshed and framed so I can wrap it up for Christmas. I'll keep posting updates.







This is an ornament I finished for the SAL I am doing in the SNS2 Yahoo group. It is not part of my origonal list so I'll have to double up, but I found it in the closet with one heart done and was compelled to finish it. I didn't even know I had it , so it wasn't on my WIP list.

0 Tea Party Guest: