CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

April 1, 2006

Prayers needed ...

I got an email from George today that said yesterday when he talked to his father he was told his Aunt Louise passed away. She was 88 and led a great life, but my husband took it hard. His mother died when he was two and she was like a mother to him. His father told him not to come home, that she was proud of what his was doing and would not want him to stop on her behalf, but he is taking it pretty hard.
His dad, is struggling with the fact that he had to tell him over the phone and has now caused George pain, so please keep them both in your prayers. He is suppose to call me today if he gets a chance, but I am at loss of what to say to comfort him. How do you say sorry for the loss when the pain is so real for them.
Thanks for all of your support.

3 Tea Party Guest:

dyzgoneby said...

My prayers are with you both and your families. I honestly don't know what to say to him to comfort him, other than just be there for him and listen. It's hard when they are so very far away from home.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you all.

Megan said...

there's really nothing you can say, i am so sorry you're all dealing with this on top of the separation and worrying about his safety. how terribly difficult. you are all in my thoughts and i'm sending my good energy his way.