CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

March 6, 2006

Craft Corner: All the tea in China can't compare ...


Here it is! I participated in my first stitch and swap where you stitch a project for someone else while the same is being done for you. As you can see a few posts back, I am feverishly working on mine send out, but Chris has finished the one for me and I received it this weekend! That's right, the same Chris who found the Jeremiah pattern ... she is quickly becoming one of my favorite people.

Anyway, I was so excited when I opened it. She said in her note that she couldn't find a pick one, but I LOVE THIS ONE! It has corals and peach in it and orange is a close second to pink in my book so ... well done! It will match nicely in my kitchen with my other tea cup/sets.

I hope to get a chance to take it to the frame shop tomorrow and will post when I bring it home. I am very excited to see what the finished product will look like and in the meantime, I will get the fabric count, magazine information and other tidbits to post when I get it framed.

Until then, I'd better get busy finishing mine so I can send it out on time! I'll keep you posted!

0 Tea Party Guest: