CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

February 16, 2006

We're going home!

I am so excited. We are going home to Houston this weekend since we have a four-day weekend (President's Day holiday). I have been a bit overwhelmed these past few weeks and need a break before facing the next few.

It looks like it'll be his last chance to go home before he leaves, so I'm sure we'll be making the rounds, but I am going to push for some quality time with him and his dad. I know he is really going to miss his friends, but he needs to spend time with his dad, because he is taking it kinda hard.

As for me, I will spend time finishing up some reading for my final in the WWII class next weekend. I am looking forward to getting it done, but I still have two papers I have to write (oh yeah ... and read the books!

I'm really looking forward to the holidays though. I hvve to finish shopping for some last minute cross stitch stuff and maybe George will let me hit the bookstore, although I tend to spend way to much! I guess that's it for now. I have to figure out what to pack!

1 Tea Party Guest:

Megan said...

i'm getting ready to face my first separation from my soldier. he'll be going to korea in a little under a month. that's different from deployment, i know, but it's my first taste of what this will be like! i read your blog frequently and take hope from your experiences. thank you for writing about all this stuff!