CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

February 21, 2006

Craft Corner: Found it!

OMG! I got into work this morning to find a very nice surprise. Someone found Jeremiah (the crow)! So after sorting through all of my work e-mail (not fun on a holiday weekend ) I switched over to my craft e-mail for a little "pick-me-up" and there it was ... fellow craft blogger Chris had found Jeremiah. Now after work I'll try to figure out how to order him or magazine he was in. (If someone knows how, let me know!) It figures that he was in the edition that I got after graduation (June 1996). Our house burned two years after that. I had done some of the other projects in there but never go to finish Jeremiah.

Speaking of magazines ... why do they not have cross stitch magazine on sales at the newsstands (actually bookstores)? The only one I found was a Cross Country Stitching (only at an electronics store- go figure) and The Cross Stitcher Magazine, of which I have a subscription. My husband and I went to several bookstores looking for a book on Afghanistan (for his deployment knowledge and my curiosity - did you know they have a 10 percent literacy rate. That's right, only 1 in 10 people can read ... imagine if they were stitchers!) Anyway, I couldn't find any books or magazines. Am I missing something?

So back to Jeremiah ... that you so much Chris, I own you big time!

10:15 a.m. Editor's note: I couldn't wait, so I figured it out (wasn't hard) and ordered the February, April and June 1996 (Jeremiah was part of a series). Now if the mailman would just hurry up and deliver!

0 Tea Party Guest: