CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

February 22, 2006

Craft Corner: Another search over!

I don't know how many of you have been reading my blog from the beginning or who have searched through the archives, but one of my first posts was "Looking for lost pattern" when I requested information from fellow stitchers about a pattern that I had started as a teen, but lost in college when my father's house burned down. Well it has been found.

A fellow stitcher, LuAnn, in a online cross stitch group found a link with the magazine which was Cross Stitch Quick & Easy Oct./Nov. 1990. I tried to order it but the web site will not allow it, so I'll try to find it somewhere else. However, if anyone has it and would like to trade for it, check out my trade list and leave a comment below.

Happy stitching!

0 Tea Party Guest: