CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

October 13, 2012

Pink Saturday: Prehistoric Protectors of Pumpkins

I was originally going to call this "prehistoric pumpkin protectors" but I did not want you to confuse dinosaurs with really old pumpkins!

A co-worker brought me these dinos a few weeks ago and said her youngest has loved them so much she didn't want to part with them, but at 14 years he was long over them, so on to my little Monkey they went.

I thought you'd enjoy them ...


On a pink note, I went to visit my grandmother earlier this week and was happy to see she had some flowers still in bloom! I am definitely ready for cooler weather (its in the 90s today), but the late blooms were a nice treat!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Pink Saturday! Until our next cup of tea ...



5 Tea Party Guest:

LV said...

One thing for sure, You do not see many dinosaurs like that around. Cute post.

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation said...

Oh how fun. My grandkids would love those dinosaurs as well. And my senior mom and grandkids are also enjoying fun autumn-al gardening activities. Such a sweet delight.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Simply gorgeous! I am the featured blog this week, hope you can drop by.

Pumpkin Fun
Have an enjoyable pumpkin-licious weekend!

I am your newest follower.

The French Hutch said...

Well now, those dinos are really going after your mini pumpkins! Such a pretty pink mosaic. Thanks for your visit, and a happy week to you and yours........

~Emily
The French Hutch

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

We (I should say "I", cuz I tend to be the one to "save" things :o) had saved our son's animals like these dinosaurs...he is 22 years old, but I will love to pass them to his future kids :o) We (um...I) also hung onto some of our daughters toys too...to pass on to their little girls :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
Although I have not been as good this year with blog visiting, I hope that once we are moved and settled some time the beginning of next year, my blog time is more organized!
I am catching up on blog visits and wanted to share a book giveaway on a military related book. You can read more about this on my Viper Pilot Book review and Giveaway post.