CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

July 14, 2012

The artist ...

Recently we were asked if it would be ok to move Jamie to the next classroom a little early (o.k. 2 months!!) because they felt he'd learned all his could in his regular class. So Monday was his first day in the new class and he loves it. His buddy and the little girl who is adores him had already been moved, so it made things easier.
Yesterday, Jamie's new teacher gave me some of his artwork from his old classroom. I have to say, I'd like to get in on some of these projects!

Here are photos of his artwork, which will go into his "art book" so I can pretend that I'm going to be totally organized with all of his school stuff for the next 18 years, knowing it'll only last a year or two before I get behind and start creating "piles"!















2 Tea Party Guest:

ancient one said...

Cute artwork !!

Meari said...

Great artwork for the toddler!

I was a helper for a preschool once and was put in charge of the fingerpainting. I don't think the teacher was too pleased that I let the kids smear paint on their papers as they pleased... I'm a firm believer in letting kids express their originality.

It was amusing to watch some kids really get into it while others barely stuck a fingertip in the paint. LOL