CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

June 1, 2012

Slowly Making a Comeback!

Call me the Comeback Kid! I know I've been a way for a bit, only showing up occasionally here and there, but I have a good excuse ... really!!

Many of you know that my mom has a quilting supply company, Bear Thread Designs, Inc., however, after much cajoling and prompting, a few weeks ago she came to me and said, "Ok!" She was ready to take the leap and start not only a blog, but a Facebook page.

After picking myself off the floor, she asked if I could help her under my marketing consulting business. So I spent my extra time lately building her blog, Just the Bear Facts. It launched today and will take a little bit of work to get it off the ground, but that'swhy I've been absent lately. You know, that on top of chasing a highly active toddler, a full-time job, keeping up with the house, etc. No sweat!!

I encourage any of my craft readers to go and check it out. There'll be more to come, so visit often ...

Until our next cup of tea ...

1 Tea Party Guest:

Vee said...

I certainly will! You're a good daughter to help your mama. ☺