CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

June 1, 2012

June 1 is National Go Barefoot Day!!

Who doesn't remember running through the grass barefoot as a child? Well, if I'm lucky I can convince my boss to let me relive those memories tomorrow because

It's National Go Barefoot Day!


Join people across the country in this shoe-free celebration. If you live near a beach or park, go for a walk and enjoy the feeling the sand or grass between your toes. Today is also a nice excuse to get a pedicure!

National Go Barefoot Day occurs on the same day as National Running Day. Coincidence? Maybe. However, there's been a lot of talk in the running world about barefoot running. If you've ever thought about it, it might be the day to give it a try!

Want to do some spring cleaning? National Go Barefoot Day is also a great opportunity to donate old shoes to charity!

Until our next cup of tea ...

1 Tea Party Guest:

ancient one said...

When I was a child the 10th of May was the first day mom would let us go barefoot. The closest I come to barefoot day now is flipflops. But I do remember how good going barefoot was. Good Post!!