CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

April 2, 2012

Monkey Starts School!!

Yeah! We survived our first day!!! I guess it was more difficult for me than it was for Jamie. He was a bit of a terror this morning, and I wasn’t sure how the day would go. (Please, do not remind me we've entered the "terrible twos".)

Once we got to school, he ran right to his classroom and didn’t look back ... didn't blink, shed a tear, give me a hug or even look up at me when I dropped him off. He was busy lining up all the cars to notice mommy. I called 2 or 3 times and they said he was doing fine. Tomorrow we’ll try to stay later and see how it goes.

Here are a few photos, although he was in NO mood to take them. Sorry there's nothing too "picture perfect" - he is his Daddy's son!!

Aww, Mom, do I hafta go!?!



I'll get my bag!!



It's storming on his first day at school. What if we can't play outside?



Mommy, let me show you the numbers on this toy!!



Until our next cup of tea ...

0 Tea Party Guest: