CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

November 22, 2011

Choo-Choo!!

Hi! There has been lots going on as we prepare to move in 3 weeks, so I haven't posted much.

Yesterday, I came into the living room to find Jamie trying to ride on his toy train and couldn't stop laughing! That boy is hilarious!!!

3 Tea Party Guest:

ancient one said...

Their little imaginations delight us so .. I'm glad you are blogging so you have all these special moments recorded and you'll be able to remember all these sweet times. Happy Thanksgiving!

Rene @ Budget Saving Mom said...

How precious! My kids make me laugh all day long. They are such blessings!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Ok...you already know how adorable I think your little guy is!!! haha love this photo!

Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

Blessings & Aloha!