CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 14, 2011

Mommy's new iPhone is hours of fun ... for Mommy!

So my new iPhone not only takes pictures, it allows you to flip the screen so you can see yourself while taking a "self-portrait". I guess is this new "Me-Me-Me" society we live in it was only logical. However, Jamie LOVES to see himself in my phone and we randomly take self-portraits during the day to send to Daddy ... Here are a few ...















(I have no idea why that last one is upside down, but hey, I just went with it!)

Yeah, come to think of it, maybe it's time for playgroup to start up again ...

1 Tea Party Guest:

ancient one said...

Jamie is really growing up... I love that you can send pics and post them with an iphone. (wish I had one) If your family is like me, you can never send too many pics of the baby. Loved this post!!