CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

June 28, 2011

Rough Times ... Welcomed Homecoming

Whew! What a rough time we've had with the deployment. He was gone a month, but we had more issues thN the previous year-long deployments! As in the previous post, you know the little guy was sick with some random flu-like virus on the 19th which lasted the day.

The following Tuesday we woke up ready to head to the airport to send my mom, aunt and cousins home. Unfortunately, we also woke to a surprise ... Jamie had a 100.3 degree temperature. By the time we dropped my family off and got home after lunch it had risen to 102.9 ... Yikes!! So the fun began ... we alternated a regiment of meds and rest.

He had so much trouble sleeping, couldn't eat ... poor little guy just sat in my lap with little to no energy.

On top of all that, he had six ... SIX ... teeth popping through. UGH! I can't imagine the pain it has been in.

His fever finally broke Saturday morning, just in time for Daddy to come home! It was definately good time, I was beginning to reach the end of my rope. Nights with no sleep, struggling to get him to eat, juggling vistors and a sick toddler - I was exhausted!

With Daddy home, things settled down ... I even got a pedicure on Sunday! Its was a good thing, because this morning Jamie woke up with the right side of his little face swollen from mosquito bites.





It looks so pitiful huh!?! Poor little guy keeps scratching ... I feel so bad for him.

Well, I'm off to get some stuff done before the little guy wakes up ...

Until our next cup of tea ...

0 Tea Party Guest: