CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

March 25, 2011

Blogging for Books ... The Beginning

So I found this website in January I think, called Blogging for Books, where you can get free books in exchange for reading them and blogging reviews. Well, needless to say I was super stoked.

After registering, you'll get a list of books to chose from. That's when I realized that the books tended to be religious or inspirational. When I first signed up I was NOT interested in any of the options I had so I forgot about if for a while.

But then last week or so, I stopped by the website and there was a whole new list. There was a book called Life Without Limits, the autobiography of Nick Vujicic, who was born without arms or legs. According to his website, "Nick shares his personal story like never before. Reaching inward, he speaks from the depths of his heart... 'for the longest, loneliest time, I wondered if there was anyone on earth like me...and whether there was any purpose to my life other than pain and humiliation.' "

They said to allow 10-14 days for delivery, but I recieved it today, about a week from when I ordered it.

I'm in the middle of another book, and this month's book club selection to read, but am really excited to get started ... I'll let you know how it goes ...

2 Tea Party Guest:

ancient one said...

the book sounds interesting.. I will be back to see how you like it...

Vee said...

Sounds very interesting and this is a nice concept for those who do enjoy inspirational books.