CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

December 20, 2010

So NOT Ready for this "Monkey" Business!

So my dear, sweet 10 month old is really becoming a lil monkey. I'm not sure if its a good sign that he is doing this before he's even walking!




Until our next cup of tea ...

8 Tea Party Guest:

ancient one said...

He'll be walking before you know it... oh my !! Love the video.

Vee said...

Yes, it's a great sign! He seems thirsty. :D It's going to be such a fun Christmas this year.

The Teacup Cottage said...

He likes water bottles. Something about the way the water swishes in them. The other day he got ahold of one that the lid wasn't on right and held it upside down and was shaking it while the puppy licked the water off the floor! **SIGH** Never a dull moment around here ... I miss dull moments ...

Lisa said...

I'm so excited that I found your blog! My husband is an Army chaplain in the reserves, so we don't live on a post. I love your site and I'll definitely be back to visit again!

Lisa said...

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to getting to know you!

Meari said...

The vid was really dark on my screen so I'm not really sure what's going on. I did see the monkey trying to climb on something.

Meari said...

P.S. Merry Christmas, Michelle!

Sue said...

Michelle,
How adorable Jamie is.
Ahhh, yes, the monkey years!
They can be "interesting" and it does help if you have eyes in the back of your head. :) Having gone through them with two of my own kids, and STILL going through them with grand kids, you would think I'd be used to the monkey years. Just when I think I've learned all their tricks, something new comes along.
But I wouldn't trade these moments for anything in the world.
Blessings for you, George, and the little monkey...umm, I mean Jamie, in the New Year.
Sue