CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

September 19, 2010

Time for a change!

So tonight, I decideime on my hands I decided to take a little time to relax and unwind ... with a little time to update some things ... and that includes my blog. I adore shabby chic and French cottage themes (much to my husband's dismay because it clashes with his love of Spanish/Mediterranean styles!).

The Cutest Blog on the Block has some of the cutest layouts ... and they're free! For someone to likes to "redecorate" like me, that's always good!

1 Tea Party Guest:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I love changes, but when it comes to blog designs...I think I need to stick with what I have...I am still not uber computer savvy...although I am much much better than when I started blogging!

Also, I dont have your email and your comments come through as NOREPLY...so I cannot reply back to you in an email...thus...here I am... you asked abouthe Bloggerette sorority... haha just go to the button on my sidebar and it will link you to the creator of the sorority. So check it out...

Blessings & Aloha!