CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

June 24, 2010

Enjoying some down time ...

Greetings fellow bloggers. I've been "offline" for a bit as I went home to Texas to visit family and introduce Jamie to the "family tree" while hubby is away on a short mission.

Its been great to spend time with family but to be honest we've been here since May 28, and I'm getting a little homesick. Not sure if its homesick or just a need for my own space. We've been staying with Jamie's godparents and I think megt. Major and event Jamie are getting a little tired of each other in such close quarters! I'm going a little stir crazy and Jamie's schedule has been thrown all out of sync leaving him a bit of an insomiac ... not the best outcome for an already overtired mommy! We are managing though and the chance to get to spend time with family has been great change of pace.

The family has been so excited to meet Jamie and I've got some great photos for his scrap book. We even took him to Sears to have his 3 mo pictures done. I'd planned to frame them and give them to George for Father's Day which we will celebrate when he gets here to Houston next weekend. Since he he doesn't visit the blog, I'll post the pictures when I get them sorted off the CD. The biggest thing is since we are meeting a large amount of family for dinner tomorrow night, I have to get them photos organized and the date put one them so I can give them out. In the meantime, here is a preview of what's to come.



Until our next cup of tea ...

6 Tea Party Guest:

Elissa said...

He is such a cutie pie! I can't wait to meet him!

The Teacup Cottage said...

That hat was so darn big, but it was the smallest I could find! We tried so many time to get a picture, but it kept falling over his little face. I was laughing so hard and was no help at all!

Vee said...

Hope that you're all together back home soon. My gosh, that child is so handsome. What a cutie pie and must he really grow this fast?

stitcherw said...

Glad you're having a good (if tiring) time with your visit. What a great picture, he's such a cutie.
Sue

{Amanda} said...

What a cutie patootie! :)

Great to find another mliitary blogging lady! ♥

* http://donandamanda.blogspot.com *

lime said...

oh that picture is just too cute.