CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

April 4, 2010

Who needs a bunny when you can have a Monkey!



Happy Easter dear blogger friends! We are so excited to be celebrating Baby Geprge III's first Easter. Now I'm sure those yet to come will bring with it much excitement in the way of egg hunts and chocolate bunnies, but this one is special just the same!

Here are some of Jamie's "pre-Easter" photos, I'll post more later, but I wanted to share a few pictures with my holiday greetings!


The Monkey got a monkey in his Easter Basket from his Grammie!




Sgt. Major was more interested in what was going on next door and Jamie had kicked his way to nearly falling out the basket! Life at our house is a constant adventure!


Happy Easter!

5 Tea Party Guest:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Happy Easter to you and Sweet little Jamie. He is such a precious treasure.
Molly

Expat Girl said...

Happy Easter : ) Those are cute photos!

Sue said...

Happy Easter to you my friend.
Jamie is so adorable. SGT Major is a cutie too.
Blessings,
Sue

lime said...

well, if you saw my thursday post, you know i have a fondness for the easter monkey,. ;)

sweet shots.

Vee said...

Oh he's the best Easter in a basket I've seen today. Wonderful and I really like your rabbit!