CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

January 10, 2010

Celebrating Baby Jamie (*** Warning: Long Post)

Well, it has been a busy 8 months to say the least and the last two seem to have completely disappeared within the blink of an eye. I am now 34-weeks and staring at the quickly approaching due date. We've barely even touched Jamie's room, so that is the goal for this weekend.

However, I do have some news to share on the preparation schedule. The baby shower in Houston in November was great fun. I enjoyed seeing family and friends even if the thought of a party just for me was a little ... unusual. I don't usually get to be the center of attention and kept trying to help, but Jamie's Fairy Godmother would not hear of it. We did have a lot of fun finishing his baby book for the shower though and I'll have to post pictures of it.

Here is a preview of the baby shower ...





















When we got home, George decided to put together some of the gifts we'd gotten. I thought you might want to see how Sgt. Major helped ...





Until our next cup of tea ...

8 Tea Party Guest:

Julie Danielle said...

What a fun shower! Happy 34 weeks :)

Vee said...

You look beautiful! Thanks for sharing that special day with us and I'm so glad that you had the opportunity to relax and be the center of attention. It's all going to end so very soon. :D

ancient one said...

Loved seeing your beautiful baby shower... You look great...

lime said...

you look radiant and sgt major makes me giggle every time i see him.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

You look wonderful! And How awesome to spend some time with family and friends. Sgt Major...tooo cute! haha what a helper :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
(I'll have to come back to catch up...running to work now!)

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog, but I wanted to say congrats on your pregnancy:)

I'm also 34 weeks pregnant, and I can't believe I only have six weeks to go until our little one is here!!!

I'm also an army wife...and a brand new one at that! so I was pretty excited to stumble across another army wife who blogged, and is expecting a baby too! :)

stitcherw said...

Great pictures from the shower, and I loved your earlier pictures of the ongoing duck saga, too fun.
Sue

Meari said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Looks like you received lots of nice gifties. :)