CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

October 1, 2009

Silly puppy, you make us laugh!

So I know that its been a while since Sgt. Major's fans have gotten an update on him, so here are just some of his antics from yesterday ...



At the announcement of "bath-time" Sgt. Major plopped down "dead" ... his form of a non-violent protest I guess.



Sgt. Major got a new toy ... a battery operated ball that rolls around like crazy ...



It took him a while to get used to cornering the toy so he could chew on it.



As a parent I was told sometimes you have to get down to "their" level when dealing with kids ... so George is practicing on Sgt. Major ...



but it soon becomes naptime ... I'd like to practice that one!

6 Tea Party Guest:

Meari said...

LOL. Great pics of the doggie (and George).

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

He is adorable, I bet he is going to be great with the baby. I meant Sgt. Major, but I'm sure George will be too...lol...
Molly

lime said...

i can't wait to see what happens when the baby is added to this already very cute mix.

Sue said...

Michelle,
Wow...I have been a bit awol but it sounds like you have your hands full with the move, the baby plans, everything in between. I know it will be busy, but you will do great - wish we could all help you...but it looks like SGT MAJ is getting in lots of quality time with George - this is good. Once the baby arrives, he might find things just a bit different. :)
Blessings my friend and congratulations and best wishes to George in his new position, and to you as his proud Army wife.
Hugs,
Sue

stitcherw said...

Fun pictures, especially nap time. :)
Hope everything is going smoothly for you for the upcoming move and your stress level has been able to decrease a bit.
Sue

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

What cute photos! I love the ones of them flat out on the ground!haha

Blessings & Aloha!
Hope you are feeling good!

...still catching up on some blog reading...just wanted to let you know that I have an award (aka blog hug) to pass on to you! Thank you so much for your past comments!