CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

April 3, 2009

Breathing a sigh of relief ...



I did it! 11 books in 8 days, a nerve-wracking 3 hours drive followed by a 2-hour written exam and a 1-hour oral exam. What did I get out of it ... a visor, T-shirt, pink LSU licence plate cover and ... oh, yeah, my MASTER'S DEGREE!!!

It's still hard to believe, hence the two days to post the news! Whew, is my poor brain tired. I still have to turn in the lat of my classwork, a few papers, but by the end of the month, but the hard part is over! I'm off to celebrate (again!) with a sugar-free fudge bar! (gotta fit in my new T-shirt!)

Until our next cup of tea ...

6 Tea Party Guest:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Congrats to you. I know you are one happy lady, as you should be, and maybe a litte proud too.
Molly

ABW said...

Congratulations!!! What a great accomplishment, especially when faced with everything that you have been through while going to school. Hmmmm.....in a few years will we have to call you Doc?

Again, you worked hard and earned this, but I'd go a Blue Bell sundae, after all, you are still a Texas girl!

lime said...

congratulations. well done!

Vee said...

Woo Hoo! Hearty Congrats to you, my dear! I know that it wasn't easy, but you proved that you've got what it takes.

Love that new photo of you and your beloved posted in your sidebar.

Elissa said...

Congratulations sweetie! I bet you are relieved. We are so proud of you :-)

stitcherw said...

Congratulations, what an accomplishment. You've worked so hard for this, I'm so happy for you. Congrats to on doing so well with your Spring reading challenge, you've certainly been busy. I think you deserve two of your fudge bars. :)
Good luck with your upcoming move.
Sue