CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

March 10, 2009

A little 'face time" with Sgt. Major

I'm slowly by surely getting my long list of reading done so I can graduate with my master's this May, but I took some pics of the pup on a hurried trip to Houston at the beginning of the month and wanted to share ...









Until our next cup of tea ...

7 Tea Party Guest:

Vee said...

Wow! A master's! You go girl!!

Cute pics of the pup and the boy.

Butterfly Wife said...

Such a sweet face!

stitcherw said...

Good luck with finishing up all the reading, as the weather gets nicer staying focused on the study will get harder (at least it always did for me). Great pictures too, especially the last, I love the look in his eyes. What a sweetie.
Sue

Kristie R said...

Hey swap partner...I'll send you an email

have a great week

Unknown said...

What a precious pup! Thank you SO much for stopping by and sharing some advice! It is much appreciated and will be passed along!

lime said...

oh lordy, make him stop. he's killing me! too cute.

Donna Affolter said...

I must have him! Aww those eyes!

PS. I'm a new reader :)