CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

September 12, 2008

The Ike Chronicles: Part I (Formerly: Really? Again? You've got to be kidding me!)

Seriously, another hurricane!?! I came home last night to check into work and get an update on the MP families. I'm sitting here watching the weather channel and it doesn't look good. Here at the post I am confidant we will be good, but George and his dad stayed in Houston. They didn't want to leave, so on top of watching the weather here, I am worried about them and the rest of my family in Houston.

This has been quite the active season. Since I've been gone for nearly a month there wasn't much food here so even though we had a hurricane supply in house, I had to go get some groceries to last me until the power does go out since I really don't want to break into the supplies until needed. Let me tell you ... CRAZY has arrived! Now I remember why I just locked myself in the house for Hurricane Rita.

Well, I'm off to see what else I need to move away from windows before the storm hits ...

Until our next cup of tea ...

3 Tea Party Guest:

Sue said...

May God keep you, and George, his dad, and SGT Maj the puppy be safe. We'll all be keeping you in thought and in prayer.
Hugs,
Sue

ancient one said...

Stay safe. We're praying for all of you in Texas.

lime said...

stay safe and dry!